No Fee for Healthcare providers. Use promo code 17HCGLN100OFF at checkout.
Simplify supply chain business processes by eliminating the use of multiple proprietary account/location numbers with a single identifier for all supply chain partners. The Global Location Number (GLN) is the globally unique GS1 Identification Number used in business processes for identifying a functional entity (such as a billing department), a physical entity (such as a warehouse or hospital wing or even a nursing station), or a legal entity (such as a health system corporation). This workshop will provide hands-on training from GS1 US experts and healthcare providers who have implemented the GLN in their hospitals and is designed to help you:
• Determine the right GLN strategy for your organization
• Learn how to define and manage your own GLNs
• Work one-on-one with faculty experts to review your GLNs, hierarchies, and validation process
• Develop a foundation to reduce mis-shipments, order-to-cash errors; ensure contract price accuracy; and streamline rebate processing
• Leave with the knowledge and tools to advance GLN implementation in your organization
Who Should Attend:
Healthcare provider professionals responsible for hospital supply chain, data management, and electronic data interchange (EDI) processes and GS1 Standards implementation including: Supply Chain, Materials Management, Purchasing, Contract Management, Item Master Management, Vendor Master Management, ERP, EDI manager, and Data Manager. Attendees should already possess a basic understanding of the GLN and GS1 Standards.
• Creating a GLN team and strategy
• Reviewing GLN hierarchy
• How to reconcile GLNs with your Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs)
• Reconciling GLNs with distributors
• Live tutorial on the GS1 US Data Hub | Location tool
• Using GLNs in EDI transactions
• How to engage with your ERP system
• Declaring GLN Readiness
• Hands-on review of individual hierarchies
• Registration is limited to 30 attendees. Register early to secure your spot.
• Laptop is required to review individual hierarchies in the GS1 US Data Hub | Location tool
• Breakfast and lunch will be provided
• Attire is business casual
• Attendees are responsible for their own travel expenses
Princeton Pike Corporate Center
1009 Lenox Drive, Suite 202
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
Springhill Suites Ewing Marriott
Rate 126.00 USD
Courtyard Marriott Princeton
Rate 149.00 USD
Due to the overwhelming hotel demand and high occupancy rates, hotel rooms and GS1 US preferred rates are always subject to availability.