| Are you new to GS1 Standards or need a refresher? This online certificate training covers the foundational aspects of globally unique product identification and barcoding with GS1 Standards. Learn how to use your GS1 Company Prefix to create GS1 identifiers for products; build trade item hierarchies; and use the most common GS1 barcodes in accordance with industry best practices. You will also gain a basic understanding of the Package Measurement Rules and the GTIN Management Standard to help you apply GS1 Standards properly to your business processes.
This certificate training consists of the following six courses:
• Overview of GS1 Standards
• How to Use Your Company Prefix
• How to Create and Manage Your GTINs
• How to Barcode Your Products
• Package Measurement Rules
• GTIN Management Standard
Terms and Conditions
Approximate time to complete the series is six hours. An assessment is administered during the online training to test knowledge of the key takeaways.
Please note: After purchasing this online series, you will receive an email within four hours detailing instructions on how to access the course content.
Who would benefit:
• Anyone who sells products
• Individuals who work for a manufacturer, retailer, distributor, broker, logistics provider or other supply and demand -side
• New hires in a category management or supply chain roles
• New hires in sales or marketing roles
• New hires in merchandising or operation roles
• New GS1 US members or those needing a refresher